Saturday, 11 February 2012

Game Project: Fundraising is Magic


First of all, if you haven't read about my game idea then click here to check it out. Now that I've got someone for the sprites/backgrounds, a composer and an AGS using person, my game project now has a chance of actually being made! Provided something doesn't go wrong like my sprites/backgrounds person didn't make a promise she couldn't keep or someone leaves for some reason. 

As you can tell, I'm not getting this game voiced (mostly because I doubt I have any pull in the Brony community that could help me get voice actors). I suppose how well this turns out will depend on whether or not I can actually handle the task of managing a team (especially one I can't meet in person). Hopefully this project will be a success and might even lead to my other project (Team Hero) actually getting done.

No comments:

Post a Comment