Wednesday 2 October 2013

Big Game Post 6: This is Getting Out of Hand!


Well there's no way around it, I haven't updated the blog in quite some time. In that time a few things have happened. Like my capture card playing up, my new channel trailer and a few one off videos. I've also discovered the reason behind the ghosting in my console videos, Amazon recommended me a rather crap cable and I didn't look into this until a few weeks ago. So while that cable makes it's way over to my house, here are all the videos I've made since the last post.


Let's Play: Sonic Generations Part 3
Let's Play: Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon Part 4
Let's Play: Ratchet & Clank 3 Part 1
Let's Play: Sonic Generations Part 4
Mr. Nutt: The Trailer
Let's Play: Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon Part 5
Let's Play: Ratchet & Clank 3 Part 2
Let's Play: Sonic Generations Part 5
Let's Play Mini: Sly 2: Band of Thieves Demo
Let's Play: Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon Part 6
Let's Play: King's Quest: Quest for the Crown AGD Remake
Let's Play: Ratchet and Clank 3 Part 3
Let's Play: The Last Door: Chapter 2: Part 1
Let's Play: Sonic Generations Part 6
Let's Play: The Last Door: Chapter 2: Part 2
Let's Play: Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon Part 7
Let's Play: Sam & Max: Season 1: Culture Shock Part 1
Let's Play: Ratchet & Clank 3 Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment