Saturday 2 January 2016

Let's Play: Constructor: Street Wars Part 10

Watch here.
Playlist here.










In this final, I forget who was who, attack everyone and then attempt to take out everyone.

Here’s another one that took a while. Started around the start of 2014 and finished this month. Though to be fair, I did stop at one point and sort of just forgot about it.

So, what did I think of Street Wars/Mob Rule? While I can’t say I enjoyed it as much as the original Constructor, the idea of a campaign mode was interesting. My main complaint is obviously the major step down with the undesirables by giving them use limits and giving the AI abilities you can’t do. I’m still not entirely sure why I had to use Fifi instead of Bruno in that mission where you had to basically cause some damage.

With the HD remake of Constructor (complete with the original devs) coming out next year, it seems the series isn’t completely gone just yet. Will it be any good? We’ll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment