Friday 3 March 2017

Update Post: 03.03.17

It's pretty hard to not notice this, but since last year my update schedule has gotten pretty bad and has only gotten worse. While I still like to make Let's Play videos, motivation seems to be something I've got less and less of. This is also why I haven't done a console video for a while as it requires a lot more setting up than my usual PC ones. Hopefully 2017 is the year I sort things out.

In other news, I started a blog in an attempt to motivate myself to practice my art skills. Mind you, this has gotten a little hard now I don't have a tablet to use anymore (I was only borrowing an old one). To get around this, my last few posts have me attempting to try and pick up where I left off many years ago when tried out pixel art when I was younger. Like many things, I dropped it just as I was starting to get somewhere.

Lastly, I've been considering more and more lately trying out live streaming again (I've even got a work in progress BRB screen). As you can tell from looking at the page, I tried streaming Banjo-Kazooie a while ago. When I get around to the test stream, I'll either be streaming Jazz Jackrabbit 2 or Doom II Master Levels. I suppose the Doom II one would probably give me some practice at switching games. I also plan on eventually doing a Garry's-Life 2 tribute stream when I've gotten the hang of streaming. I might even throw in a quick look at Episode 1 and 2 at the end if I have the time.

10.03.17 Edit: I've now got an additional thing to add. Maker Studios, the owners of Maker Gen (the MCN I'm part of) seems to be dropping quite a lot of people from their network. Unfortunately for me, I'm one of the many people being dropped. So very soon I'm going to be without an MCN. I kind of knew this was going to happen since the moment I found out that this was going to happen. To be honest, I don't think I'm really going to bother with trying to get into another MCN. Back when I originally signed up it was kind of a super important thing to do. Now? Not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment