Sunday 4 October 2015

Let's Play: Mass Effect 2 Part 36

Watch here.
Playlist here.










In this thrilling conclusion, Shepard and his team saves the surviving crew members, fights their way past all obstacles and put an end to the Reaper's plans... or do they?

And thus ends another long running Let’s Play! Well, I guess this is mostly due to the hiatus this one went on at some point. But still, can’t believe I started this back in 2013 only to finish it in 2015.

So yeah, I guess one of my biggest problems with this one was the way the controls worked. While the first one had everything set to it’s own button (one of the advantages of having a keyboard) this one felt like cramming as much as possible into an all-purpose interact button. This of course led to situations where Shepard would cling to a wall when I needed him to sprint or take forever to vault over a wall to continue. Other than that, the writing continues to be exilient and the change from recharging guns to thermal clips was definitely less frustrating to deal with. So, will I be starting Mass Effect 3? Well yes and no. I will start it, but not soon. For now, I’ve got a few other things that have been on hold for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment