Sunday 2 March 2014

Big Game Post 8: May contain actual news!


So yeah, I've slipped again and now I'm doing another one of these posts to quickly list off all of the videos I've uploaded since the last post. Since I makes these have the "News" tag, I might as well include some news! For those who haven't notice, I am now a part of a group called GreyCart. Unlike that time I was part of Ponies at Play, this group is more likely to actually be a group. The intro is a work in progress at the moment so it won't be particularly fancy right now. If you want to know more (or maybe even join, who knows) then take a look at either the Steam Group or Facebook page (or maybe even both!).

Now for those videos!

Let's Play: Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 Part 6
Let's Play: Half-Life: Opposing Force Part 9
Let's Play: Mass Effect 2 Part 9
Mo' Ponies Mini: FlappyShy
Let's Play: Fallout 3 Part 1
Let's Play Mini: Pink Panther: Pinkadelic Pursuit (4,000 Subscriber Special)
Let's Play: Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 Part 7
Let's Play: Half-Life: Opposing Force Part 10
Let's Play: FTL: Faster Than Light Part 1
Let's Play: FTL: Faster Than Light Part 2
Let's Play: Fallout 3 Part 2
Let's Play: Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 Part 8
Let's Play: Half-Life: Opposing Force Part 11
Let's Play Mini: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Let's Play: Fallout 3 Part 3

Right, now all I have to do is actually make those posts when I upload these videos again.

No comments:

Post a Comment