Tuesday 4 October 2016

Let's Play: Undertale Part 33

Watch here.
Playlist here.










IN THIS THRILLING CONCLUSION, THE HUMAN HAS TO SAVE EVERYONE!

So, what did I think in the end? Well, it’s pretty rare that I play a game and really care about the characters. Their personalities, the charming dialogue, just everything worked. As for the music, well, it made me glad I decided to start recording with headphones on so I can hear it because the music in Undertale is fantastic. Like, so much so that I bought the soundtrack on Steam. Before anyone asks though, yes, I know about that other route and the answer is no, I won’t do that run.

So, what will I do now that Undertale is finished? Unless if I come up with a better idea, probably Mass Effect 3 (assuming this relic of a graphics card doesn’t let me down).

No comments:

Post a Comment