Monday 8 July 2024

Let's Play: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy Part 8 Finale

Playlist

In this thrilling conclusion, I must free the wizards, destroy the robot and save the world!

Developer: Naughty Dog

Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment

So, what did I think about Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy? Well, it certainly was a game for the PS2. Ok, while I did find the game kind of annoying at times, I did remember having fun with it as well. So while it isn't exactly the best game I've played, I don't regret playing it either. No idea what the rest of the series is like, but apparently it gets better with the second game and as much as I like the Ratchet & Clank series, that one definitely got better with the second game as well.

As for what I'll play now that this game is done? No idea, I didn't really plan that far ahead. Hopefully I'll think of something eventually though.

No comments:

Post a Comment