In this thrilling conclusion, Ratchet must return to his home world to put a stop to Emperor Tachyon.
Developer: Insomniac Games
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
So, despite the massive break in playing this, I'd say I had fun with this one (unlike Path of the Furon) and while it has aged in a few places (like the fake 1080p), this was still a pretty solid game... well, other than the weird sync issues I was having during some cutscenes... or that time I got stuck and had to reload the save. So naturally I've gotta follow this up with Quest for Booty, right? Well sure, but not right away.
Not sure what I'll be trying out first, but I'm sure I'll think of something later. As for the series itself, will there ever be a conclusion to the plot with the Lombaxs? No idea since now it feels like the series is now stuck as a "one game per console generation" type thing (thanks Sony). But yeah, I'll still be looking forward to continuing this Let's Play series. Maybe I'll even give that PS2 game, Size Matters, another try at some point.
No comments:
Post a Comment