Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Let's Play: The Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker HD Part 21 Finale

Playlist

 In this thrilling conclusion, Link must make his way up Ganondorf's tower and face him once and for all!

Developer: Nintendo EAD
Publisher: Nintendo

 

So, like I said in the video, Wind Waker HD is the first Legend of Zelda game I've managed to play all the way through and finish. Probably helps that it's also the first one I actually properly owned, but still.

So while I never played the original version, I can still see how helpful the changes are (plus the fast sail). Shame about the Miiverse shutting down kind of made the bottle feature useless though. Also, while Tingle is still a part of this game, the fact there's less of him also helps.

In the end, I'd say this game hold up well (the enhancements help, but the core game is still the same). What game will I play later? No clue, so I guess that'll be future me's problem again. Until then, I'll try to find something else to do (plus there's also the Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty Let's Play still going on).

No comments:

Post a Comment