Tuesday 24 August 2021

Let's Play: Hype: The Time Quest Part 14

 

In this thrilling conclusion, Hype must fight the black knight, Barnak! I totally didn't need to look up his name on TV Tropes or anything like that.

So, what did I think about Hype: The Time Quest? For an old 90′s Playmobil game, it’s pretty good. Sure it has its problems like the tank controls and the bats, but I guess things like that are kind of what you have to expect from playing older games.

As for how to get a copy of this game, at the moment all GOG has is a community wishlist request for this game. While I wouldn’t hold my breath on that working due to copyright related reasons, I guess more votes couldn’t hurt. Until then, there’s always the Internet Archive.

Right, with those two games now finished, I guess next week I’ll have to continue playing Doom 2016 and that Futurama game. So good luck to me with that last one I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment