Monday 23 August 2021

Let's Play: Silver Part 18

In this thrilling conclusion, I finally fight Silver after all these years!

So, what did I think about Silver? Well while I’ve already known for years not to expect much with the writing, the combat controls was probably the more unique part about the game. Even then the mouse gestures were still kind of just limited to just 5 moves (basic attack, blocking, side swipe, back swipe and The Lunge™) and whatever special move you have selected. Still, it’s pretty satisfying to finally finish a game I’ve had for years and never got around to completing before.

While for obvious reasons (DMCA) I can’t try to see if I can apply this determination to complete a game on my channel to a Queen the eYe Let’s Play, maybe when I get around to Tonic Trouble, I’ll have better luck there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment